Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


We had our traditional Christmas morning breakfast of pancakes. Well it might not have always been a tradition but it will be from now on. I love traditions...they always make me feel like I have something to look forward to. Last night, after midnight mass, we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We did the same thing last year and I am sure we will continue this tradition for years to come.
I tried a new pancake recipe today. I tried the Vegan with a Vengeance one. I subbed Silk nog for soymilk and made plain, chocolate chip and blueberry varieties. I really like this recipe and the pancakes turned out perfect. I served them with Tofurky breakfast links and handmade hashbrown potatoes. This breakfast really hit the spot. Who needs a greasy diner after this....:)

No comments: