Monday, May 3, 2010

My latest Additions...

My new Klean Kanteen bottle! I have had a SIGG bottle for many years but when the company refused to replace my bottle which was found to have BPA in the liner the boycott began. This new bottle is an awesome orange colour and holds 40 ounces of water. It was on sale and I absolutely love it!!!
Thanks to my amazing friend Serena who showed me an amazing blog from Kitchen Boutique. They have amazing kitchen products and were having a few giveaways so I won an onion and tomato savers. I love the tomato saver because it can hold a decent sized tomato and is super easy to open and latch. The onion one is a little trickier to open and close since it is so slippery. These are definitely going to come in handy in garden season!
Last but not least....my new Brown Turkish Fig tree! I am hoping it will produce some figs this year. This amazing Fig tree comes from Sage Garden Herbs. The owner is very friendly and knowledgeable. I am sure it will be so much happier once I replant it this week and can put it outside for the rest of the summer. It has only been going outside during the day for now since it is still pretty cold at night. My 2 rosemary varieties and chocolate mint are peaking through in the background.

2 comments:

Douglas Fir Resort said...

Hey great blog! I love the savers too!

Serena said...

Your figs are looking awesome!!!! I think they are very happy in their new home :)

I wonder why SIGG wouldn't replace your bottle? they sent us 7 brand spanking new ones!