Friday, January 11, 2008

Veggeroni and Homemade Pizza

I made a log of veggeroni today. This recipe comes from one of my favourite blogs, The Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. Ever since I have tried this recipe I will never go back to store bought imitation pepperoni. It is so flavourful and slices up nice and thin...perfect for pizzas. I was missing a few ingredients today so I had to make some substitution. Unfortunately I only had crunchy peanut butter which turned out okay as long as you do not mind biting into the occasional peanut.




For supper tonight I made a homemade pizza. I sautéed some mushrooms and onions, cut up some black and green olives and sliced some veggeroni, added a little Cheddar Style Chreese and topped it all off with tons of dried oregano. Baked it in the oven, served it with a salad and enjoyed!

No comments: