Thursday, May 7, 2009

I won!!!

Okay this has absolutely nothing to do about vegan eats but I won!!!! I won a trip to see my favourite band U2 in New York this September! I am so excited and kept telling the guy over the phone that I did not believe him! Hubby and I get a dream of a lifetime with paid airplane tickets, 2 nights in an upscale hotel, 2 tickets to the U2 concert plus a library of all of their CDs and DVDs. I cannot wait to find out where we are staying so I can scope out all of the New York vegan restaurants. If anyone has any suggestions please send them my way. I can finally pick up some teese, soy curls and Pirate Booty! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

East Village Vegan said...

Some great vegan spots are Angelica Kitchen, Caravan of Dreams, Lula's Sweet Apothecary, Candle Cafe, Candle 79. Other restaurants that serve vegan food are Quantum Leap, The Organic Grill, Souen and Viva Herbal Pizzeria. Hope that helps!