Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 4: Rice Wraps and 2 Hot Yoga Classes

Hot Yoga totally kicked my butt this morning. I thought I was ready to take 2 classes back to back so this morning I went to a regular Moksha and a Hot Hatha. Halfway through the second class I was so exhausted I could not even hold myself up anymore. I am glad I pushed myself because by 4pm I was ready to go to another class.
Breakfast: Homemade Breakfast Bar
Lunch: Leftovers from last night in a sprouted tortilla
Snack: pistachios and dates
Supper: Rice wraps (rice noodles, assorted greens, carrots, green onion, cucumber and cilantro with a peanut dipping sauce (almond butter, agave, tamari, rice vinegar, sesame oil and Frank's Red Hot Sauce)

1 comment:

Serena said...

Mmmm the rice wraps look wonderful!!!

Why so much hot yoga though? your body needs a chance to heal!