Monday, February 1, 2010

I am back in action!

Welcome to February...the month of change for me. The first exciting news is I joined a hot yoga studio. Moksha Yoga had an amazing deal where you can attend unlimited classes for the entire month of February for $40!!! There was no way I could pass that up. I took my first 75 minute Moksha class this morning and loved it. Secondly February will be a detox-type month. I am trying to follow recipes from the Quantum Wellness Cleanse book (cutting out 95% gluten, sugar etc)
Breakfast: Slow cooked oatmeal with 1/2 chopped apple and cinnamon...yummy!
After Yoga Snack: almond milk, banana and raspberry smoothie

Lunch: tomato, avoado, cucumber, lettuce, beans on Eziekiel sprouted tortilla with a pickle
Snack: 1/2 apple and 8 rice crackers


Supper: Corn Fritters with Fresh Guacamole and Fennel/Carrot Slaw. This was so flavourful, filling and amazing!

No comments: