Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lasagna



I know...I have fallen back into the route of being a bad blogger. I miss summer! Not for the weather but for the abundance of fresh fruits and veggies. Everything I use now is from so far away and lacks that fresh taste. Sigh...just a few more months, right?! I made a lasagna last week that pretty much kept us in meals for the entire week. I used part of the recipe from The Uncheese Cookbook. Their lasagna recipe is amazing in there. I layered it with spinach and crumbled tofu. Simple salad and bread on the side.
I guess while I complain I will say something else I really miss...Soy curls! They are impossible to get up here in Canada and I am nowhere near any place that sells them. I need a Soy Curl angel to have pity on me and send me some. Hopefully a trip to Minneapolis is in my near future...

No comments: