Monday, February 11, 2008

Pizza Rolls and Amy's No Chicken Noodle Soup

So hubby is still feeling ill tonight so we had a simple dinner of homemade Pizza Rolls and Amy's No Chicken Noodle Soup. I really love the taste of this soup and usually enjoy crumbling up tons of crackers to put into it. Reminds me of childhood. I used this recipe for the Pizza Rolls from a blog called Bittersweet. I was so excited to see that we finally have Sheese here in Manitoba. If you are vegan I highly recommend it. It is so creamy and although it does not melt very well works great in a lot of recipes.
I made the dough then shaped it into this. The dough is super moist and sticky so you cannot use a rolling pin but it was easy enough to stretch out. I highly recommend over flouring your workspace since mine stuck a little because the dough was so sticky. Topped it with marinara sauce, homemade vegeroni, dried red and green pepper flakes and Cheddar Sheese.

Roll the puppy up and cut into 1 inch piences. I think I got about 14 pieces all together.



Finished product right out of the oven. They might not look too pretty and look small but they taste amazing and are super filling. Next time I want to try to incorporate more veggies into them.







No comments: