Saturday, February 9, 2008

Potluck Pasta Salad and Raspberry Chocolate Torte

So we were suppose to go to a potluck tonight but dh got sick so we ended up staying home. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it!!!) I had already started this cake a few days earlier and it had no where to go. This is a raspberry chocolate torte which has 4 layers of chocoalte cake with ganache and raspberry jam in between all of the layers. This was my first time making it since I learned how back in Portland last year. I still need to perfect it since I think I placed the cakes together incorrectly. Never the less it tasted amazing!

Inside pictures of the cake where you can kind of see the layers.

Pasta salad that was just thrown together with ww rotini, black olives, artichokes, celery, cucumber and baby corn. Still lots left so we will be eating it for a while


1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my god. The cake! It's gorgeous!