Sunday, April 27, 2008

Banana, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Sandwich

We both went out for lunch today to celebrate our nephew's First Communion so I wanted to make something quick and easy for supper. Well, the other day on the Everyday Dish blog Julie talked about making Chocolate Paninis. Well ever since then I have been wanting to try them out. Even though we do not have a panini press and I am not going to run out and buy one, I thought using a frying pan would work just as well. And it did! I smothered peanut butter on the inside, cut up bananas, cinnamon and chocolate chips and fried them in the frying pan. I also made up some chocolate dipped strawberries earlier that we enjoyed with our all dessert dinner. They were divine. The chocolate was all melted and the peanut butter and bananas were warm. Delish!


No comments: