Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grand Forks and Fargo

No blogging this weekend since we went away on a mini-trip to Grand Forks and Fargo, North Dakota. I use to love visiting the Super Target in Grand Forks because they always had tons of vegan food we could not find in Canada. All I could find this trip was a few boxes of Boca Chick'n Patties which was quite disappointing. We searched high and low in Grand Forks and Fargo for Tings and came out empty handed. I just wanted to try them once but this was obviously not meant to me. We had a great time on the water slide at the Holiday Inn and here are some pictures from our Ferris Wheel ride which is located in the Scheels sports store in Fargo. I did not get any food shots since we mostly ate at Pita Pit and Qdobas all weekend. We wanted to visit Jazzie Mae's in Fargo but wouldn't you know it...they are closed on Mondays! Argh...oh well next time I guess. We had an excellent weekend filled with fun and adventure and I look forward to our next mini trip.


No comments: