Thursday, March 6, 2008

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. This is another book that I have been reading about that I would love to get but cannot justify the cost of it right now. I (like most normal people) love making fresh homemade bread. I love being able to make it and know what ingredients I put in it over having to buy it in the store. However, like most people, I do not always have time and have to plan ahead to make it. Well apparently this book is suppose to solve that problem. I took this recipe from the Every Day Dish TV Blog. When I first put it together I did not think it would work but sure enough as you can see in the picture below it doubled nicely. I was pretty amazed with this bread. It turned out nice and airy and full of holes which made it taste amazing. I cannot wait to use up the remainder of the dough in the next few weeks.




No comments: